1. These terms and conditions apply to domestic and commercial clients.
2. By booking our services, you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. These terms and conditions of trading apply to Renew Outdoor Property Care.
4. Quotes are given based on frequency of service, our regular service is either monthly or bi-monthly. All other quotes are based on an as and when basis. Any requests to change the frequency will be subject to a price amendment.
5. Unless otherwise stated all windows will be cleaned, although if we deem certain windows inaccessible or unsafe to clean we will not clean them.
6. We operate in all weather conditions excluding sub-zero temperatures, excessive winds and torrential rain.
7. If you wish to cancel your service, this must be done at least
7 days before the next scheduled clean. Doorstep cancellations will be charged at 50% of your clean price. If you are unsure of when we are coming please get in touch.
8. Should we be unable to access any part of your property due to locked gates, blocked alleys etc. We will clean all accessible windows and this will be charged at £10 or 75% of the full clean price whichever is greater, we will be unable to return to clean the restricted area until our next scheduled clean. To avoid this please make sure safe access is available. We will only find a safe method of climbing locked gate if you have given us prior consent to do so. If you would like us to hold a key/access code or give us permission to climb gates/walls please contact us.
9. We can send a text message the evening before we are calling to clean in order for access routes to be unlocked. Cancellations after we have sent this message will charged at the doorstep cancellation cost. If access is still restricted we will clean all accessible windows and charge full the clean price.
10. For cover under our customer satisfaction guarantee you must be in touch within 48 hours of the clean being completed. Any complaints after this period will be dealt with at our discretion.
11. We accept no liability for damage caused by structural or decorative defects, or conditions at your property such as, but not limited to, ill-fitting windows, doors, facia’s, guttering, window/conservatory trims, unsecured windows and doors, leaking seals, rotting frames, flaking paintwork, open/broken trickle vents etc.
12. We accept no liability for decorative bars or lead coming loose or falling from the window. If these are correctly installed our brushes will not damage them in any way. If they do become loose or fall this is due to the adhesive not bonding correctly with the glass and coming into contact with the elements.
13. Due to insurance liabilities we are unable to move heavy obstacles, garden furniture, and large flower pots etc.
14. Full payment must be received within 30 days of the invoice date (unless otherwise stated)
15. Online payments must be made with your address as the reference, if we receive payment without a reference it will not be credited to your account and you will have to provide proof of payment.
16. Achieving optimum cleaning results may require a few cleans. For example, detergent residues from previous traditional cleaning methods may initially cause light spotting. Leaching can also occur from trickle vents, beading and heavily soiled frames. In most cases this will cease after a few cleans, this is normal and your patience is appreciated.
17. We are happy to supply a schedule of work for our residential customers. However this is a guide and we cannot be held to a specific date and time.
18. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.